Membership is open.
Regular meetings are the third Thursday of the month at the club house.
554 West 450 South, Hebron, IN 46341 Meetings start at 8:00 P.M. sharp.
You can stop by any Thursday as we have a regular shooting meet.
Regular shooting starts at 7:00 P.M.
Usually someone is there from 6 to 8 P.M.
You may shoot if you are planning to join.
If so, bring your .22 pistol
- If you have any questions, please call or email us.
Please refer to the CONTACT page for contact information.
.To join the VP&RC, We start with a ninety day probationary period.
- You have to be at least eighteen years of age.
- You will need to be an NRA member,
- You have to have a valid Indiana handgun permit, or subject yourself to a local police background check. You will be responsible for the cost of this.
- You will need to have taken a firearms safety course. Pretty much most safety courses will cover this requirement. You have to show proof of all of these requirements.
- You will need a sponsor from the club to join.
- You can come out to the club on any Thursday night to introduce yourself and let the members present know you are interested in joining, and you are looking for a club sponsor.
- YOU WILL NEED TO BE VOTED INTO THE CLUB.
- The cost to join is as follows, $100.00 initiation fee.
- Dues are $120.00 per year. We run a fiscal year from July 1st. Through June 30th. From January 1st. through June 30th. The dues will be prorated to $60.00 plus initiation fees. Dues need to be paid by the end of July, or your membership will expire, and you will have to start all over if you want to join again. NOTICES FOR DUES RENEWAL ARE NOT SENT OUT. You will need to mark next year’s calendar as a reminder.
- The club shoots league night every Thursday evening. You will need to shoot the match five times in the ninety day period. It consists of 60 rounds. Six targets are required to shoot the match. Ten rounds for each target. Five timed fire, that is five shots in ten minutes. There will be two strings. Five timed fire, that is five shots in twenty seconds. There will be two strings. And Five shots rapid fire, that is five shots in ten seconds. There will be two strings for this portion, for a total of 60 rounds.
- The cost to shoot league night, is $2.00 to cover the cost of the targets.
- You are restricted to shooting a 22 cal.rimfire on the indoor range until you qualify to shoot a magnum load handgun or a jacketed round bullet. To qualify, you will need to shoot the largest magnum handgun you want to shoot and the largest jacketed round you want to shoot. Consists of 30 rounds shot at four standard targets in a square configuration stapled backwards on cardboard. NO LEANING OR RESTING ON ANYTHING, AND MUST BE SHOT ONE HANDED. PUT 30 OUT OF 30 ANYWHERE ON THE FOUR TARGETS AND YOU QUALIFY. Miss one shot, and you are done. You can try again in a week. This has to be done for magnum loads and jacketed loads.
- Indoor range is open from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm.
- Outdoor range is open from daylight to dusk.
- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LARGER THEN A 44 MAGNUM ROUND AND A 45 ACP ROUND ALLOWED ON THE INDOOR RANGE. A 500 magnum round and a 10 millimeter round shot indoors will get you kicked out of the club.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SHOTGUNS ALLOWED TO BE SHOT AT THE CLUB.
- Outdoor range has restriction also. Centerfire rifles can be shot, NOTHING OVER 3500 FPS.
- NO STEEL TARGETS CAN CE SHOT WITH A CENTERFIRE RIFLE. Steel targets are for handgun shooting only.
- NO RAPID SHOOTING OF SEMI AUTO RIFLES. Two shot burst ONLY. For the consideration of our neighbors.
- After you go through the probationary period, you are allowed to bring immediate members of the family. Wife, kids, parents, siblings, if they live in the local area. You will have to shoot one on one with them until someone in the club sees they are safe shooters. They will sign a waiver form once a year to shoot there.
- When everything is completed, you will receive a combination to the indoor range and the outdoor range.
- The club is then open EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR, INSIDE RANGE AND OUTSIDE RANGE FOR MEMBERS.
- There are more rules that will be addressed after you are voted in to the club.
- The club only accepts checks and cash for any transaction.
- VERY STRICT SAFETY RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TERMINATED FROM THE CLUB FOR LIFE, BECAUSE OF UNSAFE PRACTICES.
- Thank you Robert Harrison, President of the VP&RC.